![]() |
| Some of the volunteers |
The exhibition was a great success. There were many more visitors than the past years as simultaneously there was a concert and conference organised by other sectors, all within the same area as the exhibition venue, so that contributed to the crowds. I had to thank the team of volunteers - all profs and students - from Milan for their hard work. I brought them to Jack's little restaurant and had asked him to cook makloubeh and fatteh which are not in the menu (or any other menu in any restaurant) so the team could taste real arab food. They enjoyed it very much.
I'm having less pain in the chest now but still feel exhausted easily. The medicines are strong and make me drowsy and lower my bp drastically so I feel giddy most of the time. Doc says 2 more weeks in bed ... and I really wish to make a full recovery. I need to rest.
