Thursday, November 3, 2022

Cold and humid

Chilly & lots of dew
 The far-right and extremist parties have won the elections ... which spells bad news for us non-jews. They have no tolerance for non-jews. However they'll have to form a coalition among themselves and with the huge egos in central play, they might just clash and the coalition collapse again. So it's anyone's guess if this govt will work.

There was a stabbing in the Old City this morning and the City was closed off. The tensions are not ending and seems only to be continuing daily. The new far-right govt is going to provoke more tensions by its exclusive view of a jewish state. We'll see how bad things will devolve. Already here our guys are expecting more spitting and cursing by jews when they pass our house. We'll be targeted by these emboldened extremists. Really I don't look forward to this at all.

I've been very tired easily. I'd like to think its due to the medicines ... but I really don't know. I need to see my insurance doctor soon next week. I'm just feeling unwell, lightheaded and nauseous. The chilly nights and very wet mornings with dew - high humidity - aren't helping though it makes the weather quite pleasant.