Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Sick

Streets back to
normal
So I blacked out yesterday in my office. My windpipe was in spasms and I couldn't breathe. There was this deep sleepiness, very calm, everything went quiet. Next I woke up but in total confusion. I didn't know where I was, what I was doing, what time .... total lost of consciousness of my surroundings. I was frightened. I couldn't recognise where I was. It took some 10 minutes before I came round to realising where I was. That was about 7pm. I stayed in my office till 10pm when my friend from the Chinese restaurant finished work and picked me up in his car to bring me home. I was afraid of going home alone on foot ... if I might black out again. I was feeling weak.

Today I'm still feeling weak and dizzy. I stayed in bed all day. I guess I was too exhausted and stressed. It wasn't an anaphylactic shock ... I know what that is. Been in Emergency Room 10 times already for that. The windpipe spasm was strange ... I had it once when I was given a medicine which had this side effect. But yesterday I didn't take any medicine other than my daily ones. It's scary. I'm still very dizzy so I'll go to bed.

Just a bit of news ... the forest east of Jerusalem are on fire. The weather has been very hot and dry ... 32 degrees today, and fires have been breaking out everywhere. This one is close to Ein Kerem ... where the Churches of the Visitation and St. John the Baptist are located. Hopefully no one is injured.