Saturday, June 5, 2021

Goodbye

 

Sr. Amrutha
Today Sr. Amrutha, one of our sisters working in our house, returned to India after 3 years of service. She was very enthusiastic in her work here and joined in all the major celebrations in the Holy Places so she could experience the Holy Land at its best ... in the liturgy. We wish her all the best in her new mission in India.

I'm having a bad headache since yesterday. I know it's exhaustion. I've not slept well for the past nights and I've overworked this week. Too stressed. The pain is sharp and only on the left side of the head. Excruciating. I hope to sleep early tonight ... if I can. Maybe I should take some natural medicine for relaxation and sleep. I've been buying them for the children and old people in Gaza as they are traumatised after the 11 day war. They're scared to sleep because a bomb might fall on them. I guess right now, I'm no better than them. 

My librarian is finally back from hospital but she can't speak due to her throat operation. So I still had to stay at work till the library closes. Hopefully next week I can take time off, and she can start talking again so my presence is not necessary. 

Tomorrow is Sunday ... I intend to wake up late. That's my first step in taking stress off.