 |
| Amazing sunrise |
I didn't even realise yesterday I hadn't uploaded a blog. Time flies. I was home all day ... studying and reading. And I managed to sleep for several hours in the afternoon as well. That was mainly what Buddy and JJ were looking forward to. Some quality time together ... Buddy sleeping on my chest and JJ at my feet. They enjoyed the quiet and remained calm.
This morning there was an amazing sunrise ... a haze from the west made the sun visible ... and it was resting on top a tree on the Mt of Olives. I took several photos as it slowly rose higher. That was almost 6am. I had my breakfast while watching the sunrise ... a submarine sandwich with cheese and a cup of coffee. It was nice.
 |
| Empty Mamilla Mall |
This morning I had to go to the other office to work. Requests for books and return of books and lots of payments. I didn't want to be hassled so I worked slowly and got everything done by 12pm. Then it was class at 1.30am and after class I came home but I took a long way through David Street and the Suq (market). I stopped by Mr. K the burger place to buy a sandwich for dinner. Rossini's ... the iconic restaurant is closed and the workers rented a smaller place to sell burgers, calling it Mr. K.
Now the bad ... infuriating news. After waiting 6 days for my Covid test, I heard nothing from the Ministry of Health. Called my clinic and they said they cannot find it on the computer. Got 3 other arab friends to call separate and the answer was the same ... my Covid text result is not on the computer. I must redo the test as soon as possible. Everyone who heard about it was aghast ... lose medical record????