![]() |
| Ivrea sisters' chapel |
Last week I had to go to the Ssters of Ivrea convent for Mass at 5.30am. The walk there is always pleasant in summer. The sun rises at 4.30am daylight saving (really 3.30am) so it's not dark at all walking the 1 km. And it's cool at that hour as well. And the 4 sisters are very kind. I enjoy it very much going there.
![]() |
| Bibimbap from kirean friend |
I was looking forward to join the Theatre in the Rough ... a local theatre group that brings performance to public areas so everyone can gain from it. Last year they performed Shakespeare's Measure for Measure in Bloomfield Park, moving from one part of the park to another in each scene. It was very enjoyable. This year they'll perform Shakespeare's Henry IV ... rather intense. But it got postponed because of the pandemic restrictions and lockdowns. I see it's now tentatively scheduled for September 1 and 2. From 5 days it's cut down to 2 days ... and restricted to 20 persons. I sure hope I get a place to join in. It's one of my summer plans unfulfilled.
One unplanned event is eating korean bibimbap. Angela a korean tourist guide who lives in Jerusalem has been making it for me once a month during this pandemic lockdown. So kind of her. Well "summer vacation" will be over in 2 weeks ... I still have yet to do some things I had planned. Let's see if there's still time.

