![]() |
| MC chapel today |
As usual the sisters did up the chapel in the spirit of the feast. And they cooked up a lovely lunch of indian rice with beef. I had something nice and hot and fresh for lunch. That made it feel like a feast day. After that I went back to the office to work till 2.30pm. Walked home and tried to rest but became quite sick with nausea and headache. It wasn't the food. I think it was the cake that had nuts in it. I'm allergic to nuts.
![]() |
| Great lunch today |
That aside, infections have not gone down at all. There's threat of a total lockdown again ... but everyone knows it's too late. The pandemic is out of control, rampant and reduced to a political agenda. It's scary for those who are high risk ... but for the majority of peoples, it's all propaganda and media manipulation. I stay away from such people.
And the saga of Gaza continues ... after Israel bombed several targets and stopped the entry of fuel, the sewage of Gaza has overflowed into Israel. General panic in that region. Let's see how it'll be solved. Sewage pumps cannot work if there is no fuel.

