![]() |
| Gusty cold wind at Palm Plaza |
Politically a 3rd election is looming as the candidates of the last election fail to form a coalition govt. Locals don't look forward to it. And internationally it looks bad for the country as it shows the division and disunity in society.
And mind you ... here the war is nothing compared to the situation in Hong Kong. Entering a church to arrest people is against International Law on sanctuaries. It's a biblical law. And now I read that Sunday Mass was cancelled in Rosary Church as well. It doesn't look good.
![]() |
| Outdoor cafes at Jaffa Street |
I did manage to go to the New City to buy the usual stuff for the week. The sun was very sunny ... but the wind is very very cld. Everyone ... and everyone including tourists had hoodies and jackets on. The palms and trees at Palm Plaza were bending with the wind. And in Jaffa Street, you can see the people in winter clothes while enjoying their brunch in the roadside cafes. I rather liked this weather, it's good for my asthma ... but I prefer summer anytime.
A new week has begun ... I'm ready for it. Bring it on.

