Thursday, July 11, 2019

Theories ...

Installing barbed
stakes
Seems fishy to me that within days of each other, several catholic institutions along Nablus road have put high high metal fences and barb stakes. I wonder if they've wind of some news that we don't. It certainly gives a sense of drama to an otherwise hot and uneventful summer week. Conspiracy theories abound.

Well the weather is getting the bettie of me and I'm unable to walk to or from home in the heat without getting dizzy and nauseous and disoriented afterwards.  And I'm still terribly worried about the things I've lost (I think) ... as I cannot remember where they were in the first place.

Tensions rise at the southern Gaza border because Israel mistakenly killed a Hamas official while he was preventing gazans from breaching the border. Lots of secret negotiations now to settle this problem. Hopefully it will not ignite riots tomorrow.  https://www.timesofisrael.com/idf-troops-mistakenly-killed-hamas-member-who-was-preventing-border-breach/

Hundreds of olives trees belonging to palestinians have been chopped down by jewish extremists the past week. This certainly destroys the livelihood of many families ... and is a hate crime but as with previous years nothing will be done to bring the extremists to justice. This could be another flashpoint for violence;ence tomorrow though usually the arabs in Jerusalem are not interested in  village woes. https://www.timesofisrael.com/police-investigate-reported-vandalism-on-palestinian-agricultural-land/

 Maybe the conspiracies theories are all that farfetched ... and putting high fences and barbed stakes are a wise measure.