Saturday, July 16, 2016

Sabbat

Another street
performer at Ben
Yehuda Mall
It's Saturday again. I had so much plans to finish one work or another. But I went to sleep instead. I think I needed that more. The heat for one, isn't conducive to work outside. And more importantly my body is just simply tired. It needs a break. I'm practically brain dead ... I don't want to think anymore. And the fatigue from the sprained hamstring and diarrhoea the past 2 days has exhausted me.

5 years ago after my operation I used to take a milk powder formula for my protein and carbohydrates as I lost a lot of weight (23 kgs) and could not eat normal food. The IBS was setting in. But a year back I began to have a reaction to it. So I had to switch to Shoko ... the local chocolate milk. Now I have a reaction to Shoko as well .... so I've switched to taking yoghurt. It's costly ... so I buy the egyptian import which is cheaper than the local brand Tnuva. You get more for the same price. Now let's see how long I can eat this till I develope a reaction also to yoghurt. What a life.

Yesterday night we heard of the news of the coup in Turkey. It was not good news .... more upheaval, more instability. Turkey was the last bastion of stability in our region ... if it collapsed, then who knows how the regional war will become. But jut as quickly as it started, it ended. Turks took to the streets to protect their democracy. Amazing.

Let's see what next week brings.