This time its an all-arabic language only commercial aired during the Euro 2016 final. Jews are outraged that it should be aired on Israeli television ... not because of its content (a departmental store) but because of its language: it's arabic. Wow http://www.timesofisrael.com/arabic-only-ad-on-prime-time-tv-causes-stir-in-israel/
Another topic is the breach of security at Ben Gurion Airport by an investigative journalist. He used a fake ID to get a job there and had access to every part of the airport without being questioned or checked. Amazing ... the myth that Ben Gurion Airport is the safest in the world is now cracking. http://www.timesofisrael.com/undercover-journalist-exposes-security-failures-at-tel-aviv-airport/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
![]() |
| Even bedouin hawkers cannot keep off their cellphones with the latest gossip in town |
I've injured myself yesterday. Was trying to move a heavy box when I pulled a hamstring. There was a loud crack and my right leg buckled. The pain is awful and I was in bed the whole day. There's swelling all over the hamstring and sitting is impossible, let alone walking. I might go to the hospital today if I can find someone to help me walk and get a car to the hospital.
