![]() |
| Sahlab is back on the menu |
Much less violence today. Only one near Hebron in the south. Jerusalem continues to be tense with heavy military presence but people are getting used to it and life goes on as usual.
I'm into my 6th day of treatment and the steroids - among them the dreaded Prednisone - is about to finish. My wheezing is over, fluids in the lungs are almost all out though the sinus problem continues to be a bother. No signs of improvement. Nevertheless I've started work. It's tiring as the medication is very strong and makes me tire easily. One of the most tiring is visiting the many groups of tourists/pilgrims after diner time. I have to give them talks. This week alone there are 2000 chinese tourists and not enough chinese guides. That makes my work all the more important to visit them in the night. But that's a lot of work both day and night.
