Monday, January 25, 2010

Freezing

What a cold day it was yesterday! The sky was really weird, one hour hot and sunny, another a tempest. It fluctuated like this the whole morning. Felt like zero degrees. And small snowflakes began to fall at 8am but the sun killed anything dream of a snowfall. Anyway we were happy - during dinner I said "Now this is really winter" and many agreed.

Did some reading yesterday and tried to tie up the parts of my research mentally. But at my age, I forget so easily. Got to start writing things down on paper.

Banged my knee on the bed-corner last night - tried to save electricity by not turning on the lights. Scraped the skin off the knee and also it's all blue and black. But I love going to the window and listening to the rain and thunder. It's fascinating.

Have you been following the readings for the daily Mass? Very interesting stuff. And by the way, the course "Thy Kingdom come!" is now available. Sign up at dsbiblecentre@gmail.com to join!