Yesterday was so exhausting ... was up and down the New and Old City from 9am to 6pm non-stop. And terribly hungry too. As I was too late for lunch at any of the 3 communities, i decided to go and buy something to eat instead. Only to find out it's the beginning of the Sabbath and all restaurants were closed ... well almost. The Chinese restaurant was open so I went to buy fried rice plus two fried eggs on the top. Guess how much it cost - fried rice US$15 and two fried eggs US$2.50. Could have eaten my shoe instead!
So my feet and back are sore from all that walking and meeting. Really worned out. But worse was yet to come.
So calamity of calamities. My Mac is playing up as well. It hanged 6 times last week and twice the day before. I lost the stuff I wrote. When I got my USB pen where i store my backup files, i found everything there was deleted! All my year's work gone! I was so distraught. I don't know how it happened but it did. Someone is sabotaging me. I keep my computer in the library so it's open to use by anyone if I'm not around. I went to see the Dean about this, but there's nothing anyone can do. I'll have to retype everything from the beginning. I don't trust computers anymore.
So yesterday was not a good day for me. Dies irae dies illa ......