![]() |
| 250,000 worshippers at Al Aqsa |
Same day the jews celebrate Holocaust Day. Sirens blared last night at 9pm and today at 10am. Solemn moment to remember the 6 million jews killed by the Nazis. But also lots of Catholic and protestant priests, nuns and pastors. Lets not forget Dietrich Bonhoeffer, Titus Brandsma, Maximillian Kolbe and Edith Stein.
There was a stabbing attack yesterday, and this morning a shooting that left 2 jews injured. An Arab teenager was killed in an Israeli raid. Israeli news are showing the spitting assaults on Christians. Several jewish friends came to show solidarity and proposed various plans like speaking to the Mayor and holding talks with politicians and religious leaders. They have good intentions and really want to see various groups living in peace.
My feet and hands are swollen again. Am on double dosage of diuretics. Walking is difficult for me ... even wearing shoes. I fell down the stairs a few days ago. Now one of our Indian sisters has Covid XBB. Red eyes. And I think I caught it from her because we were in the sacristy preparing for Mass. She refuses to be quarantined. I have a fever, lost my voice and eyes are red at the sides.
