Monday, April 10, 2023

Anti-christian hatred

It's Easter Monday and everyone goes to Emmaus to celebrate the apparition of the Risen Lord to the 2 disciples there. 

My feet are swollen since yesterday and I can barely wear my shoes. My finished my course of diuretics so I need to go back to my doc to see if I need to continue my medication. Walking is difficult for me and the clinic is at the Zaharah neighbourhood bordering Mt. Scopus. 

However there's a sudden spike to violence with several people killed on both the jewish and arab sides since yesterday. Syria and Lebanon have bombed northern Israel while Gaza bombed the south. Israel bombed Damascus and Gaza in return. Clashes continue every night in the Al Aqsa mosque ... I can hear it from my window. Jews come to our house to spit and curse us since yesterday when we celebrated Easter Sunday. Our neighbours have been recording their travesty and evil yesterday.