Sunday, June 5, 2022

Pentecost

At the Last Supper Room
 It's Pentecost today .... both the Jewish and Christian Pentecosts. The Jews celebrate the wheat harvest and the giving of the Torah on Mt. Sinai. Christians celebrate the coming of the Holy Spirit and the birth of the Church. Jews celebrate by eating cheesecake ... and we're not sure why but we all love it! However all shops are closed so I couldn't buy any cheesecake. However at the Last Supper Room, Catholics gathered in huge crowds for Vespers yesterday night and Mass this morning. And with that, Easter season is over.

School is over as well. It's exams now and in a week it'll all be over and everyone will be off for their holidays ... except me. I'll organise several books that I really want to read, and some things I want to learn. That'll be something to look forward to.

Pentecost vespers at the Last
Supper Room
This morning during Mass, a group of zionist Jews tried to break into our church and vandalise it with spray paint. Our doorman and his 2 sons fought them off. There was a dreadful commotion but those anti-christians were driven off. We don't get protection from the police. Yes the violence is not over. And we're the victims this time. Something must change. May the Holy Spirit protect us!