 |
| Sr. M. Divina 25th jubilee |
A rather busy morning today. I had to go to Bethlehem to bring food, clothes and other donations to the MC convent ... and celebrate Mass for the sisters. But they didn't tell me it was the 25th anniversary of Sr. Maria Divina and the sisters form the other 3 communities had all come for the celebration. What I thought to be a normal weekday half hour Mass became an hour long solemn Mass. However the car that picked me brought me to Bethlehem could not wait that long. After Mass I couldn't find the car and thought he left. That's a terrible prospect because I have to walk 2 km to the bus stop and then wait one and a half hours for the next bus to come and bring me back to Jerusalem. I can't walk that far and I can't wait that long at the bus stop. I suffer from IBS and that is very inconvenient for travelling.
 |
Food donations to Bethlehem |
Luckily he did wait for me and we managed to return to Jerusalem by 12.30pm. And Sr. Kolbe the cook in Bethlehem made my favourite samosa and filipino pansit to bring home. I don't have to go hungry today.
My fingers and feet are still swollen ... from I think side-effects of the heavy medication I'm taking. I've yet to meet the doc to see what I can do about it ... I hope not taking more medicines to counter those side-effects. Too much chemicals in my body ... it's making me even worse than ever.