![]() |
| Full moon |
The past few evenings I've been working late, so on my way home I could catch the full moon over Damascus Gate. It's beautiful. The area has been quite tranquil after the capture of the 6 prison escapees. Police presence is less and so is the tension. However last evening saw crowds of Jews going to the Wailing Wall to pray for Sukkot. This morning too the street from Damascus Gate leading to the Wailing Wall was full of Jewish families carrying the 4 species (palm, myrtle, citron and willow) to wave during prayers.
Last night I had a long sleep ... about 7 hours. I was really exhausted. But when I woke up at 4am, I couldn't breathe. I was struggling for 2 hours, almost blacking out due to lack of oxygen. But it finally passed and I was back to normal. I went to the pharmacy just now to see what I can take but the pharmacist told me to see the doctor. I did get a nitroglycerin spray for heart attacks though ... I always carry one with me because I won't die from suffocation but a heart attack provoked by the suffocation. That's a handy spray to have in the pocket.
Well I guess everyone will be having a great Mid-Autumn festival despite Covid restrictions. Enjoy but stay safe!
ps* Yesterday's viewers to my blog reached 931. Don't these people have something better to do? Stalking me online is a waste of time.
