![]() |
| Jew praying with the Sukkot plants |
There's news of a dreadful murder where a muslim man killed his mother because she converted to Christianity. Yes it's the 21st century but such ideas still encrust the mind of some people. It's sad and one can only guess at the future of such a religion that fears everything other than itself.
I am still feeling quite unwell. But during the day I get better though the upper abdominal pain gets quite bad several times a day. I might buy some pain relief medicine. And strangely my right bunion is causing so much pain it's difficult to walk. Everyone says it's because of the change in weather. Many people with arthritis are also suffering pain.
Well I've been up since 1.20am today. That makes 16 hours now of non-stop work, going down to Gethsemane then going up 1.5km up a very steep hill from the Kidron valley to my workplace. I'm terribly exhausted. I'll have to sleep early.
