![]() |
| St. Peter's Church |
I woke up at 3am to prepare for my trip to Jaffa. At 4.45am I was walking out to wait for my car which brought me there by 6am. Then work began almost immediately. Cleaning the church and sacristy, opening the doors and preparing the altars for various groups coming to celebrate Mass before going on to the airport. There came several groups from Egypt and Jordan ... all christians. And a group of koreans led by my old classmate 25 yrs ago ... Sr. Gabriela Kim who is 75 yrs old this year and celebrating her golden jubilee. It was a nice surprise.
![]() |
| Seminarians cook lunch |
When I got home it was 10pm. I had worked almost 16 hours with no break. Then after a few hours of sleep last night I had the armenian Mass this morning, then an important meeting after that. Then I had class with the chinese sisters. We're doing 3 weeks of classes for the summer holidays as part of their updating. Then next week they will start guiding groups again.
Its been a very busy weekend for me. I'll sleep early tonight to make up.

