Monday, August 20, 2012

Make-belief if you can

More news on the jewish youth attack on Palestianian youth - the 15 yr old perpetrator says "I'll do it again. Hope he dies. He's an arab". Well if you change the word "arab" to "jew", you can be sure it'll be an international hue and cry of anti-semitism. But sadly it's an arab. So nothing will happen. The perpetrators will be released and "nothing ever happened". It's a fairy-land world ... everything is make-believe ... just believe whatever you like. http://www.jpost.com/NationalNews/Article.aspx?id=281902

Sunrise over the Galilee lake -
not a makebelief though!
Wish my pain can also be make-belief. But it isn't. It's hurting alot in my spleen area, with fever. Need to rest more.

I've never been so ill as these 2 weeks. Or so overworked. Can you imagine me working full-time 8 hours a day while diagnosed as an infection and told not to do stressful work as it may rupture my spleen. Well I worked 8 full days while severely ill. So let me die. Perhaps this life is make-belief as well .... maybe I don't even actually exist ...... in this country, anything is possible.