Another week begins. The weekend was uneventful ... work work work despite the awful pain that I'm suffering on my right shoulder and neck. So bad it makes me nauseous and faint. I need traction. The workers finally came to work ... but like they start work at 10am and end at 3pm with an hour long lunch break ... so I don't think they're getting much done.
 |
| Add caption |
Anyway to get my mind off the pain, here's a nice photo of a unique nargile made by my friend - the water pot is a watermelon and the bowl is an apple (both carved out but provides a great fruit flavour).
Sr. Veronica, one of our sisters working in the sacristy, is leaving us tonight after 12 years of service. She was in America before coming to start her community here in the Holyland. All the best, Sr. Veronica! I thought of giving her a nargile as a Holyland souvenir but I guess it's not very appropriate. Hahahahaha. Gave her a chinese silk purse instead.
Now we'll wait for another replacement for her.