Saturday, March 24, 2012

Borat Borat Borat

Had the best laugh ever! When Kazakh gold medalist took to the podium for the national anthem, they played spoof Borat anthem instead. Hahahahahahahahahaha http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-17494812

The group at St. Joseph's
Thanks to the group that offered Mass for me. Tomorrow morning on Mt. Calvary I'll offer Mass for all of you. Thx for journeying with me, all of you. Thx for listening to my constant complaints and aches and pains .... it made the journey more fun and palatable. Thx for laughing with me, crying with me. Thx for being there when I needed it.

It's been a long journey ... and I've made it so far ... across countries, cultures, war and peace. Perhaps its the Borat in me that was my survival kit - outrageous and unconventional, satirical and sardonic ... I think I take the gold medal for that; and you can play Borat's anthem.