Temperatures are falling this week. Daytime is fine enough - 21 degrees or so, sunny and breezy. But nighttime falls between 8 - 6 degrees. My hot-air fan is out. And it's terribly dry as well - humidity is 12.
This would mean fine weather for the Jewish feast of Hanukkah which begins on Dec. 1 and lasts for 8 days. It would be nice to watch the lighting of the Hanukkah lamps - but I get terribly exhausted walking a distance nowadays. I am just so drained lately. Some of the guys here are quite concerned and several come to visit me daily to persuade me to rest. They're good guys and I appreciate their concern. But sometimes work and responsibilities demand alot and the body cannot go any further.
And the fine weather has resulted in another year of strawberries from Gaza. They're really good and the export is going to help the Gazans. http://www.haaretz.com/news/international/starting-with-strawberries-gazans-open-fresh-export-season-1.327375 The fruit vendors are selling strawberries as well but I think these come from kibbutzim. Gaza strawberries are exported.