Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Thanks from Musky

Here are two messages I received from Musky 2 days ago. They were written in italian by Fr Vincenzo but signed by the beneficiaries. Note there are two Romanis involved - one is a boy adopted by your generosity and another is the Father of a baby girl Ilaria.

1) Dearest Fr Lionel, a thousand thanks on behalf of Romani and Mabrees, two children recently adopted by you. Your gift to them is truly manna from heaven. Their mother is ill and I have their aunt Nermina next to me who sends her thanks and greetings on their behalf. Best wishes and thanks, (signed by aunt)

2) Dearest fr Lionel, Romani the father of Ilaria, the baby you adopted, greets and thanks you. Ilaria, thanks to your gift, is now drinking good milk and growing well. Best wishes and a thousand thanks. (signed Romani)

There's a 3rd little note all written in arabic which I cannot read. Anyway I want you to know that your kind offerings are making a difference in the lives of the children in Musky. May God always bless you all and remember your good works.