The virus in my computer is causing chaos! I've lost pages of my thesis, the computer keeps turning off every 5 minutes .... it's driving me crazy. And apparently mine is not the only computer affected. Several other people's computers have also crashed. Now our Custody engineer is repairing them. I know nothing about computers so I'm totally lost - which is aweful when several pages of my thesis is gone for good and I have to redo everything. Disaster.
The weather is fine - very sunny and hot. The sky is perfect deep blue. So it's difficult to believe that it'll storm and hail tonight and tomorrow; and snow on Saturday. But the locals are saying anything can happen in just hours - it's the last kick of winter before moving on to Spring. Several of us plan to go out this afternoon to get whatever we need for the weekend otherwise when the storm comes, we'll be locked in and can't go out.
I'll have to study but I can't use the computer so I'll be using snail-age methods: pen and paper. But that's so much more dependable than the computer.