Sunday, February 15, 2009

Extreme study

Yesterday was one tiring day - I worked non-stop on my paper like 7.30am to 8pm with a 40 minute lunch break. Wait. I think I started Friday 13th (ooooooooooohhh) with this extreme study (skipped dinner). Well I wanted to complete it yesterdy evening but I couldn't so at 11pm my eyes were just so tired, I had to sleep. But woke up at 3.30am to start work again.

This morning I took a break from studies and went for a long walk with Fr Buscemi. I think it lasted 2 and a half hour. We walked through East Jerusalem across to West Jerusalem, to the Mashbir Mall, down to the Supersol supermarket near Terra Santa College (where I used to live in 2005-6) and to the Bible Society Bookshop near the New Gate. It was tiring.

But now refreshed, I'm restarted work on my paper again. I'm determined to finish it today. or night.

Today's reading was very interesting. We had a very long sermon but it was good for reflection. Want to know what about? Aaaahhh sorry no time to write! Gotta start extreme study again.