Missed yesterday's blog. It was a pretty miserable day. Everyone has gone for their holidays. There're less than 10 of us now in the house - including us two students. It's terribly quiet. Mass this morning (I presided but Fr Lino preached the sermon) was concelebrated by 3 others only. Well that's summer.
Fr Niccacci living next door to me isn't feeling well. Was in Hadassah hospital for checkup. He's become very thin and pale. I think he's overworked. He'll go back to Italy this Friday.
I heard from Osvalda that William is a great breakdancer! Apparently he was dancing away, wowing everyone at the party held on the 29th for the ordination of several of our seminarians. Well William was a streetwise kid in Lebanon before he joined us. Haven't heard from Ziad and Jihad yet. Miss those guys.
So I haven't had an asthma attack all this week either. Good news. But I also learnt that what I had 2 months back was instable angina pectoris with characteristics (occurring near midnight while resting, heavy snoring a week before [but now its all gone after medication - strange! I didn't know snoring could be a warning sign but it was terribly unusual for me to snore heavily because I usually never snore at all.] It might recur anytime again if not kept under medication and hopefully wouldn't lead on to a heart attack. One important advise to me was I have to be calm and not be anxious or worried .... yeah like how? Just look back at the last 2 months and all the unhappy things bombarding me. And my BP since Tanzania has been over 80. Wonder what's wrong.
Anyway am feeling a little miserable. The baby canaries died - even Jughead died. When I was in Tanzania, nobody fed them. Trying to work on my paper too. But today I'll go out for a walk in the New City. I'm feeling tired and overwhelmed. I need some fresh air.