Saturday, July 27, 2024

Rexy

Rexy
Today was special. Today my best fuzzy friend came to spend an afternoon with me. Rexy! He's the baby Pomeranian that needs constant playing and chasing and snacks and naps. Typical Pomeranian character ... huge dog inside a small body. The weather has been very hot and my friend who owns Rexy was afraid he'd dehydrate outdoors while my friend's at work ... or stolen. So he brought Rexy over for me to babysit.

It was fun though. Every half hour I get off my seat and computer and chase him around or throw tennis balls for him to fetch. Then he wants to be hugged while I'm working so I have to keep him on my lap. Then he jumps on my table and sniffs my books and computer. Quite a handful. But really fun to have a dog again!

Well it's almost 7pm and my friend will be coming over soon to pick Rexy up. I hope he'll need babysitting again .... I look forward to that!