| Heavy rain and cold |
Some forecast say it might snow tomorrow. Well I'd really like that ... it finally feels like winter. Except for the usual problem ... the rains cause electrical blackouts in our neighbourhoods. So we don't get heating if there's no electricity. That's awful. Everyone is just huddling under their blankets to stay warm.
Despite the weather I still had to go to work. Walking as slowly as I do uphill 1km to work in the rain is something you won't want to do if you can avoid it. But I had some special guests coming ... the librarian and his assistant of the Armenian Orthodox Patriarchate. They wanted to see our manuscripts, so I should them some of our treasures. Then our head of Cultural Patrimony showed them our material artefacts and relics and ancient archives. Then we had lunch with our main community. It was a good meeting. But immediately in the afternoon I rushed home ... afraid the rains would get heavier. Well I;m wet and cold and hiding under my blankets ... hoping the electricity doesn't go out again.