Sunday, January 15, 2023

Sunset

Amazing sunset
And Sunday is over ... the sunset was awesome this evening at 4pm. Despite the rain clouds and cold winds - today was 5 degrees - the spectacular burst of golden rays captured everyone's attention walking in the New City. It gave a sensation of warmth and comfort. 

There's a shortage of Telfast and its substitutes. They're not available in all the pharmacies. Every pharmacist tells me it's not available and they offer other substitutes of substitutes ... which don't really work for me. There were homeopathic substitutes which I tried and didn't work. Another chemical substitute also is losing its effect on me. I went out desperately searching all the West Jerusalem pharmacies but it's true ... Telfast seems to have stopped production. I need to see my doctor again to find out alternative treatment. I'm now very careful with what I eat and drink because my severe allergic reactions may start again.

Today was busy as a group of american seminarians came unexpectedly and wanted to see the library. I had to rush down and open the library and brought them around. Then a family from Australia came to visit me. We spoke for over an hour and they were very interested in history and archeology. Enough of activities ... my chest was painful and I needed to rest. I still have difficulties walking distances and climbing stairs.