Monday, January 23, 2023

2nd Day CNY

New Year decorations
2nd day of the New Year but it was back to work for all of us chinese and east asians. The weather was rather warm ... 15 degrees and very sunny so it was a lovely day. But we couldn't enjoy much of it because we have to work.

I was especially tires as there was so much paper work to do ... closing the financial report of 2022. It was going up and down, to and fro from one dept to another. And it's not over yet. Tomorrow will be another morning of this.

Ah Ling from Mandarin restaurant made tang yuan (rice balls) - raw - so I can boil them later this week to eat with others. I found out the local grocery sells gulah malaka .... so I can boil it with the tang yuan.

I've not followed the local news so I don't know what is happening these days. It's the New Year so I don't want to know bad news.