Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Thanks

Clowns entertain
 Riots continued last night. I just hope the police don't play into the troublemakers' hands and impose strict measures because that's exactly the excuse the troublemakers want to cause more violence. There's a dastardly plan out there to disturb our Easter and Pesach holidays. It happens even before Christmas. Utterly wicked.

This morning at the request of the Geez Rite chaplain, I accompanied 2 Tigrayan ladies to the Pool of Siloam some 2kms south and downhill from my office. It's the lowest place in the City. Here Jesus sent a blind man to wash his eyes and regained his sight.

The cliff above the
Pool of Siloam
The walk was very challenging for me. The weather was lovely though and my lung infection is quite gone. But climbing up a steep 60 degree slope is hard on an old man like me.

I want to say thanks to all the friends and relatives for their well-wishes and prayers for my ordination anniversary and birthday. It was heartwarming to know I'm still remembered. Be assured of my prayers for you here in the Holy City.