![]() |
| Empty road at Notre Dame |
Imams have issued calls to muslims not to gather during Ramadan and all mosques will be closed. However the govt in its relaxed lockdown rules last Saturday allows for 19 persons to pray in a public open space keeping 2m distance from each other. I wonder if this is applicable for muslims during Ramadan.
![]() |
| Empty road at St. Louis Hospital |
It was a busy morning even without going out of the house. I had to throw the rubbish out and then clean out the old rubbish dump ... and a huge rat jumped out ... and then the technician came to check on our 2 elevators. After that I had video chat with a worker to get some payments and documents done ... and another video chat to another worker to find out how to top up credit on our photocopy machine card system. By noon I was exhausted and had no energy to cook anything. So I ate my 4th last pitta bread. Must ration as the last 3 pittas must stretch for the next 5 days. Maybe I'll just go on a no-food diet.

