![]() |
| Curfew |
But we've been seeing videos of ultra-orthodox refusing to obey the rules, gathering in crowds to pray in public, spitting and biting police officers. Extremist settler jewish youths rioting and damaging police cars when arrested and forced to quarantine because one of them is infected. Though a minority and a marginalised groups ... their reckless and careless behaviour endangers us all .... and will only prolong the lockdown.
I guess if the curfew does include us, then I won't be able to throw the garbage since the collectors won't be working. That's one job settled. And being Holy Thursday, Mass of the Lord's Supper is celebrated only in the evening ... and it's a private affair since no one is allowed to participate or walk in the streets. So I'll do a short retreat on my own.
![]() |
| If you need, take |
I've also received lots of private photos from former students around the world ... indians packing thousands of food packs to give to the poor; syrians in the midst of war making masks and distributing food; filipino nuns bringing provisions to the slums .... In this crisis, we see who are the truly generous and self-sacrificing. And the Church is leading in this.

