![]() |
| The Empty Tomb at mid- night for Lenten Vigil |
The past few days I've been feeling drained and tired easily. It's been getting more and more pronounced. And the memory is gone ... I was trying to connect with Toronto at 2.45pm for class but couldn't get through. Late I realised that class was at 3.45pm. Utter confusion. Hope it doesn't get worse or I'll book myself into the infirmary. We did have a good laugh about losing the memory ... the cook and sisters in the kitchen ... the funny things that happen when people lose their memory.
Since I'll be up all night I'm thinking of going to the muslim cemetery tonight (actually morning at 3am) to harvest some barley for decoration of our refectory altar. It's best to harvest it while its cold so it doesn't wither too quickly.
Election fever is hitting the country ... and it's anybody's guess who'll win. Election day is on Tuesday and its a national holiday. However I have an appointment with the doc ... so now I'm not sure if the doc is working or not. I'll need to check it out. Anyway regarding the elections, one thing is clear: the left is in total disarray and this election is all about the right wingers.
News just in ... 10,000 protesters had gathered at the Gaza border. But it didn't affect us in the cities north of Gaza. https://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Over-10000-Palestinians-protest-on-Gaza-border-585932
