![]() |
| Full moon between street lights |
And it's a full moon again. Awfully bright but not as gigantic as in previous months. The chilly weather and full moon gives the night an eerie atmosphere. As we're back in solar time, the mornings get sunlight by 6am ... but till then, it's pitch dark. I had to celebrate an early Mass for a group of filipinos on a pilgrimage here. They have no priest in the group so their guide, Sr. Nimfa our former student, asked me celebrate Mass for them for the next 4 days. Tomorrow after that Mass at 6am I must go to preach a retreat to the anglophone sisters of Judea ... which is about some 40-50 of them, finishing off with a Mass at 12pm. Then I must rush back to my house because the chinese priests and nuns are coming for a Chinese Mass to commemorate our families, friends and benefactors, finishing with dinner. I have to cook. And I only have 2 and a half hours to cook. I have a good mind to buy some Arab Fried Chicken to solve end my stress ... but I have no money to buy it for 10 people. And not everyone likes it. So looks like I have to rush a 2 and a half hour cooking spree in order to make it for Mass at 4pm and serve dinner immediately after that. yes it's an early dinner, but 2 of them live far away and buses stop running at 7pm.
A funny (well depends on how you see it) video on the Internet ... a hippo from the Ramat Gan Safari (suburb of Tel Aviv) escaped when the Safari main gate was left open in the night. But it came straight back to the Safari probably because the traffic is so bad in Tel Aviv there was no where for the animal to go. https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.820703?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
![]() |
| Tsunami sign |

