![]() |
| Some of our students on their way home from school |
Local unhappiness is still rampant though. This time an Apple Store complained about an arab security guard. The Shopping Mall immediately imposed a rule that no arabs may work in their company's security unit. In any other country this would be called racism; if it were a jew it would be anti-semitism .... but it's Israel here. http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.757075
Another bad news is a new law being penned to legalise many illegal jewish settlements in private arab lands in Palestine. It's very bold and blatant ... and as usual the world is helpless or rather chooses to be helpless to stop it. Utter shame. If America is quiet about this, then it should also be quiet about Russia occupying Crimea.
I've had another incredibly busy day ... no exaggeration. I can't keep up like this anymore. Had my antihistamine jab as well which makes me very sleepy. But still had to struggle with work. My sciatica still gives me trouble if I have to sit longer than 20 minutes. Walking afterwards becomes a torture. This evening Id decided to take the long route and go home through Herod's Gate. I wanted to buy chocolate milk which suddenly this week is running short throughout the City. Visited 5 stores and none carried it. So I thought I'd go to my friend's shop at Herod's Gate. On the way I met 6 old friends from Israeli security: Ben who is french-moroccan, Avihai the eritrean and others. Haven't seen them in ages ... it was good just to say hi and chat for a few seconds.
