![]() |
| Parish Christmas Bazaar in the rain |
![]() |
| Bazaar at St. Francis Street |
I'm scared stiff of walking in the roads today. Almost slipped twice. Still I had to go to work and I had to be extra careful on my way there and back. Forecast is dry and sunny tomorrow again. Well hopefully the rains will return in the next few weeks. Snow for Christmas would be lovely ... like last year.
My shoulder still hurts a lot and this morning I had a student help me spray analgesic medicine on it. It did relieve the pain for a few hours. But today e read on the news that Israel has invented a cannabis spray for pain-relief without the hallucination effects. It's the first medical use of cannabis on a commercial scale. It looks exactly like a Ventolin spray except that it's green in color, and you inhale it just like a ventolin spray. This does not counteract the asthma and allergy medications so it's safe for people who suffer from asthma and severe allergies. http://virtualjerusalem.com/entertainment.php?Itemid=24294
And another wonderful news: arab israelis are joining forces to supply wood in order to reconstruct the Haifa synagogue after it was burned down by last week's fire. It's a great show of solidarity which narrows the gap of suspicion and hatred. They didn't have to do that ... but they did. I wonder if the jew will do the same to rebuild a mosque burnt in the fire. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4886966,00.html

