The events of the past few days have been overwhelming. In the midst of all that, we learnt that the visiting Maronite Patriarch of Lebanon was the target of an assassination attempt. No wonder he had bulletproof cars to bring him around ... and lots of Israeli bodyguards.
 |
| Crows atatck .. and the cat runs |
And the violence have spread to the animal world. Yesterday morning I heard the crows making a dreadful racket on the terrace. I was watering the plants and ignored them ... but the cawing got more vicious. So I turned to see what was the matter. Two crows are attacking a black cat sitting on the edge of our 5 storey terrace. That's the awful cat that poos and digs up all my plants. The crows got closer and one pecked the cat on the tail. The cat ran like crazy pass me (the only way out) to the terrace of the next house.
 |
| One of the lilies |
And talking about flowers ... the lilies have finally bloomed. Very beautiful but they require alot of water under the scorching sun.
The workload is piling up again as the end of the school year approaches. I really hope the holidays begin soon ... not that I get a holiday but at least the workload will be alot less ... I think.