Tensions seem to have died down. No religious feastdays for all 3 religions this month .... so things will be alot more calm. Exams however are on and students are nervously gathering in street corners studying. Most stay at home in the nights to study as well ... so less trouble in the streets.
On a lighter side, seen in the Nahalat Shiva neighbourhood ... a teddybear of King Kong proportions climbing up a construction crane. Brings a smile to everyone who notices it ... and mind you, not many people do. Everyone is busy with their cellphones and smartphones ... no one ever looks up anymore. I believe we'll soon have a generation of people suffering from neck problems and poor body posture ... everyone is hunched forward, focussed on the tiny screen on the phone.Today was really fantastic ... mainly because I had no class at 4am (solar time). And in the afternoon I had a rare opportunity to sleep another 3 hours until a phone call disturbed me. But it was good to be able to sleep. I really need it as the nightly asthma attacks keep me awake.