Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Drizzle

Drizzling the past 2 days. The roads are all slippery and pretty dangerous. And its cold. Last night was down to 3 degrees and I had to use 2 heaters to keep my room warm.

Mr. Bird plays with coins
My flu is almost gone so I'm off Dexamol. And my asthma is considerably under control now that I'm on Pred. Got 4 more days to wean off. Diarrhea is absolutely awful, with dry throat, dizziness and lost of appetite as part of the side-effects. And cramps ... awful cramps in my left hand as I was carrying a box. Oh ... and lost of memory .... almost forgot that one. Well at least Mr. Bird keep me entertained with his antics. Takes my mind off the physical pain.

Sadly news is out that an Israeli soldier was killed in friendly fire at the Gaza border. His platoon mistook him for someone suspicious. Very sad. And more battles on the Wailing Wall as sects and groups begin to align themselves for or against liberal jewish women who want to wear tallit and tefilin like men. And doctors at Hadassa Hospital have decided to go on strike due to paycuts. And israelis continue to attack US Sec. of State Kerry for his style in the Peace Talks ... even making a spoof to mock him. Actually all this only shows Israel is losing control and is scared and is resorting to mockery to get its way. Poor show. I guess it's not a good day on many fronts ... and the weather seems to reflect it.