Monday, December 30, 2013

Crib statues stolen!!!

The empty crib at the 2nd
Station of the Cross
Someone stole the statues of Mary, Joseph and baby Jesus from the crib in our Chapel of the Flagellation (2nd Station of the Cross). CCTV showed a woman taking the statues ... then making the sign of the cross!!!! Holy devils!!! On Christmas!!! In a Sanctuary of the Holyland!!! At the 2nd Station of the Cross!!!! It only confirms that christians can be as greedy and thieving as anyone else ... only it's worse because they steal from their own Church community. Usually its the greed for money ... and we've had our fair share of thefts, threats and extortions. But stealing Christmas statues??

The whole week I've been suffering from severe asthma attacks. I practically sleep only 2 hours a day as the rest of the sleeping time I must sit upright or walk otherwise I suffocate. Am totally drained each day. Absolutely miserable.

Anyway thanks for all the stuff some of you sent over - downcoats, timtams, charger, soup packs, clothes etc .... Also to Rose Chiu, RISE, The Little People, Clara Siu, Fr Simon Li, Jonice Hui, Hessler, Irene, Yvonne, the Cavero family, Cecilia Wong and family, Paulette, Katie, Martin and Jenny, Angeline Tang ... everything received with gratitude.