Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wednesday of discontent

Thousands of Palestinians throughout the Occupied Territories are marching right now to support their bid for independent nationhood. Let's hope it won't get violent. I can't believe Obama as we watched the news this morning. He actually welcomed the Libyan leader of the Transitory Council with words to the effect that USA is supporting the independent movement in Libya and will continue to support it; but Obama will NOT support the Palestinians as they seek independence this Friday. Bloody hypocritical and double-standard. You see the true face of American leadership this week. "You have been weighed and found wanting" ... divine justice can be so simple yet terrifying.

Whoever sent me 3 boxes of mooncakes - NO THANKS! I had to pay US$50 taxes and walk 1km with the huge postal box back home. And I DO NOT eat mooncakes. It was a bloody waste of money, time and energy for me. I can't even afford to pay for my next operation and am trying to save as much as I can ... and now I have to pay US$50 for something that I cannot use.

And there is a place in hell for some people who continuously harass me ....