Regional tensions escalade like dominoes falling. Now Jordanians are protesting against the Israeli embassy, just like in Cairo. Israel is pulling back it's embassy staff for safety.
http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/netanyahu-orders-evacuation-of-israel-embassy-in-jordan-fearing-violent-protests-1.384512
And locally, fears of violent riots following the expected declaration of a Palestinian State is sending jitters throughout the country. Both Israeli and Palestinian armies are getting ready for the worse.
http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/news/israel-okays-pa-s-acquisition-of-antiriot-gear-ahead-of-un-vote-1.384530
And the strike by the Medical workers continue.
http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/news/doctors-sue-israeli-medical-association-over-botched-finance-ministry-deal-1.384536 However I managed to secure my appointment with a doctor on Sept. 26th. That's after my surfer friend, Ron, taught me to be "an Israeli when dealing with Israelis" ... meaning bang on the door till they either open it or the door breaks down. It worked.

Yesterday was a very busy day ... alot of rushing around. Had to be careful because I realised my diarrhea is not over. It comes almost immediately after I eat anything. That's not convenient when you have to go out and work. And talk about eating ... in the midst of rushing around and not eaten for 22 hours, my friend asked if I wanted to eat anything - we were out in another city. I wanted a cappuccino (Israeli style with lots of cream ... yucks). He then asked if I needed to eat, not drink. So I said a piece of bread is good ... eyeing the sandwiches in the store window. He came back with a cappuccino and 3 slices of plain, whole-grain bread served in a swanky dish! I laughed my head off. He took me literally ... and the Cafe was so surprised by the request for plain bread that they gave it free of charge! Actually I was more touched than surprised by my friend's action. He really cared for me. He didn't think of a sandwich because knowing my stomach problems, he thought I was referring literally to plain bread that would settle the diarrhea instead of a complex meal of sandwiches. Now that's a real friend. And we both shared the bread over two cups of cappuccino. And that was the best meal ever ... served with love and concern.