Saturday, January 22, 2011

Yet another day

So as many of you have noted ... it's snickers and not sneakers ..... i'm not that depressed as to eat my shoes ... yet. Anyway suffered from traumatising diarrhea for the whole night and today. Which is unusual because I ate nothing yesterday except for a piece of chicken that Khalil broiled and kept for me. Now I'm totally exhausted and weak.

Had to go to Gethsemani this morning. On the way there, I was accosted by a muslim proselytizer who wanted to give me a pamphlet on why Christianity is wrong and why I should be a muslim. I'ts not the first time s I've received it 3 times already - took it out of courtesy. But today I flatly refused. On the way back, a group of muslims trailed me shouting "la'illaha il Allah" and urging me to recite it ... thus making me automatically a muslim. It was pure harassment.

Thanks for the turtlenecks and beanies which are really needed now that the temp. is 5 degrees or so. And the Low Por Peng. And M. Lobo for the winter jacket which is just right for this weather.