Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Bad News

Received some bad news from Fr. Vincenzo in Musky. The mother of baby Abdel Masih (see photo on right column) will probably die while carrying her unborn baby. Please help in anyway you can ... prayers and financially for her operation and care for her babies.

".... Unfortunately I some some bad news. Last month the mother of Abdel Masih returned to her home village to visit her parents. There she suffered a heart problem. She was sent to hospital and put into intensive care.

I visited her at the Italian hospital several days ago. I spoke with her doctor. She has no chance of living if she is not operated on immediately.

The doctors decided to wait 2 months for her baby to be born, then she will be operated. The chances of her surviving is 50%."

Do something beautiful for Christmas, help a dying woman and her unborn baby. You can contact me or Fr Vincenzo directly.