| Full moon |
But temperatures have plummeted to 6 degrees at night. A very cold and strong wind is blowing. We had 3 days of heavy rain last week. The New Year was really wintry. And we needed the rain. Forecast for more rain this weekend ... with even lower temperatures. Maybe it'll snow. It'll be nice for a change.
The full red moon is shining over us. It's the first full moon this year and is very large, It's quite beautiful especially because the skies are cloudless tonight. I wonder if anyone is brave enough to go out and photograph it in this cold. I managed a quick shot from our terrace.
I'm still adapting to the new medication. I've been vomiting and having diarrhoea all week. I think it's a reaction to the medicine. I guess I should see my doctor. what a way to start the new year. Let's hope it won't be as bad as last year.