Thursday, November 28, 2024

More rain

Rain
It's been raining all night, The streets are wet and slippery and the air is cold and crisp. It feels like winter. We've not had a rainy winter last year. Young children have never seen a rainstorm or snow. And it was so common 30 years ago. The climate has changed. I've experienced it.

The year is ending and we're all winding up our reports. It's a busy time. People are running from one department to another to cross-check information or get backup documents. I see our central department has even hired 2 more staff to help out.

Raindrops
I'm losing alot of my memory. This morning I had a call from our sisters asking where I was because they were waiting for me to celebrate Mass. I was already in my office 1km away. I forgot I had Mass with them. I'll make it up this evening ... if I don't forget.

It'll be a quiet Christmas for me this year. Life has slowed down alot since my operation. The heart is old and can't carry this old body around. I'll do my best to go to Bethlehem to pray for you all. It's the least I can do.